About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why Do People Want to get Rich?

Why do people want to get rich?

I think the main reason is:
1. People want to do what they want to do when they want to do it, buying what they want when they want to. And they want to pay someone else to do what they don't want to do.

The altruistic answer is:
2. They want to help others - but ultimately they still want #1

The self serving answer is:
3. They want "things" and "To Travel" - but #1 still comes first.

I'll be honest. I want to make money. I want to see 4 to 6 clients a day and get paid for my writing. I enjoy what I do. I love life and I am on a Spiritual path. But Spiritual people have to pay the same for food and utilities and gasoline and insurance, etc., pay rent or a mortgage, as everyone else. It's hogwash when someone says Spiritual people shouldn't get money if they are Spiritual.

Are you honest about money?
Can you say, "Yes, I want to make money."
It's okay, you know. We can enjoy life as much as we can envision and that can include money.
Think about it.
Why do you make money? Why do you want to make money?
It's on everyone's mind these days, so let's take a honest, straight forward approach about it and work together to move forward.
It is an avenue of exchange. I can't grow my own food, make my own clothes and electricity and do what I do best.

Why do YOU want to make a lot of money?

No comments:

Post a Comment