About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mini-Spiritual Mind Treatment - #7

Abundance p. 164 (Science of Mind -Ernest Holmes)
by Katherine Ari

The Creative Force of the Universe produces perfect health, abundance, happiness, peace.

The Creative Energy is in me and works through me as much as I believe in it.

I believe and recognize these things are mine and always have been, always will.

Anything unhealthy, lack, sorrowful or unpeaceful is not the essence of the Truth of what God is.

I consciously recognize health and abundance are always mine. I turn my thoughts to ideas of abundance.

I have so much and I am grateful for God, for Life.

This is True. I am Clear. And so it is. #7

No comments:

Post a Comment