About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009 Announcement

Today, I have added two different kinds of writings. One is a light hearted pet or animal story and the other is a Spiritual lesson from the writings of Ernest Holmes.

My blogs are not diaries of my everyday life, but are stories, some just entertainment and some are meaningful and spiritual, that I share to give something to your life.

If you get something from them, give something back - a comment or an email. I'll even discuss selling a print or a painting or take donations. I also am a LIFE COACH and will work with individuals. I love writing and sharing with my friends. I want to keep this going and to hear from you.

Katherine Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment