About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Healing Colors



I an a color addict. I love color. It isn't that I want to attract attention to me or my work. It is just that I love color. I love blues, turquoises, greens, purple and especially love bright red. In fact, my daughter says, "Red is your Black!" I don't look good in black but when I wear the right shade of red, no matter what the style of the garment is, I get compliments. I do get attention. I know that I wear it when I need to get noticed.

I heard a woman who sells real estate say one time when she had a meeting scheduled where she needed to get their attention, she alway wore her black blazer. That wouldn't work for me. And some marketing people say, "Don't wear red to an appointment" for whatever their belief system is about red.

But for Katherine Wheelus Dannels, red is GOOD, really good. I actually painted this with a particular person in mind. She had been told she needed to have some reds and blues and greens in her home. For her at the time, the Painting above was of her healing colors when she needed to really get fired up.


The second painting was using a similar color scheme and style for her on days when she needed a more gentle subtle influence around her.

Katherine Ari Wheelus Dannels

No comments:

Post a Comment