About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Abundance - Mini SOM Treatment

Abundance p.263 in Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
by Katherine Ari

God is All there is.

God is in me and all I do is a success and manifests abundance.

God leads me to success and God-led constructive projects. I work from the God in me, whether the ideas are great or small.

God knows no hard, no easy. It’s All God.

I move forward with God awareness and know what I do is worthwhile.

I thank God for helping me create Good and for the realization of the Presence of Spirit.

I know, really know it is True.
And so it is.

#8

No comments:

Post a Comment