About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mini-Spiritual Mind Treatment - #6

New subject today, July 8, 2009 by Katherine Ari

ABUNDANCE p. 25(Science of Mind by Ernest H0lmes)

Everything in the Universe started with Infinite Intelligence we call God.

God is in all of us. Therefore abundance is part of us too.

It is all One Power and abundance is ours if we have the consciousness to claim it. We do this through our God self.

If I find myself weak and poor and afraid, I have lost sight of God’s Power of abundance.

I focus on God. I know there is abundance for everyone.

I thank God for my richness.

I feel it. I see it. I live it. And so it is. #6

No comments:

Post a Comment