About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Abundance - Mini SOM Treatment

Today's Mini-Affirmative Prayer - I seek to manifest some money abundance myself, how about you?

Abundance p.263 Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes

by Katherine Ari

God is present everywhere all the time.

God surrounds me and is in me and through my God self, I manifest all I need.

There is more than enough money to make my life happy and peaceful.

I do not allow anyone to sway me to thoughts of “not enough” or lack.

Money moves to me and I express life fully.

I thank God for money. I am grateful for the continuous supply.

God wants me to prosper and gives me ways to make it so.

I know how and I release this into manifestation. And so it is.
#9

There will be one on abundance every day this coming week. Tomorrow's is particularly good for those of us in business for ourselves.
K. Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment