About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daily, I post a Science of Mind mini-treatment. The page numbers are for the text, The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes. (For more information on Affirmative Prayer Treatment, see previous posts.)

Mini-Spiritual Mind Treatment #2

Abnormal p.200-201
God is whole, perfect, and complete Pure Health.

God is in me always available to manifest Pure Health in me.

Spiritual Law supports harmony, Truth, Growth, and whole, complete, perfect health.

Dis-ease is absence of normal conditions. It is a false condition that appears when an individual is dis-connected from the Spiritual Self.

I reconnect to the Spiritual me and know fantastic Health.

I feel great and am so grateful.
This is my only Truth. And so it is

1 comment:

  1. Kathy- I first attended Science of The Mind service when I was dealing with the prospect of divorce after 17 plus years of marriage.
    It was a tremendous consolation, but unfortunately I moved to Lutz and there is not an outlet here or in Tampa of which I am aware.

    ReplyDelete