About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daily Mini-Affirmative Prayer Treatment

The following is the beginning of a Science of Mind - Mini-treatment hand book. They cover a variety of subjects and I will be posting different ones each day.

Mini-Science of Mind Treatments – Fast-Food for the Soul
Introduction

I love to write Science of Mind Treatments or Affirmative Prayers. I love to write them, read them aloud, and then meditate on the words.

But I often hear “I don’t have time” or “ I don’t know how to do treatments. Mini-treatments are not meant to be used instead of treatments. They are quick treatments using the words and thoughts written by Ernest Holmes in The Science of Mind - A Philosophy, A Faith, A Way of Life. I chose my subjects for these mini-treatments from Concordance to The Science of Mind by Dr. Al Lowe and Rev. Martha Ann Stewart that are thoughts most found in a busy mind.

I focused on health issues, abundance, prosperity, self-confidence, and our love lives – all things we worry about or get anxious about. They are for you when you are late and caught up in traffic and your blood pressure is rising. They are when you are in a lot of pain from some health issue and you can’t think clearly. They are a quick reference when the media and race consciousness about the economy, the flu, or the divorce rate are trying to pull you away from the Spirit of Truth, of Pure Health, and God’s presence everywhere.

They are mostly short enough to memorize all or part. Like Reverend Arlene Bump said, “Oh Hell, I’m Well!”, you have a quick phrase or thought that quickly reminds you of the Truth.

I used quotes from the Science of Mind or I put Holmes quotes in my own words, short and to the point. Page numbers of S.O.M. are included and I strongly encourage you to go to these pages for a bigger idea – a better understanding. Use the mini-prayers as starting points to expand your own treatments. But when you are caught up in the grind, have a short one at your fingertips to quickly return your thoughts to your God self.

Each Mini-Treatment has the seven steps of treatment.
7 Treatment Steps:
Recognition – What you know about God
Unification – What you know about God and you.
Affirmation - you know about God and the subject
Denial – Deny thoughts that are NOT about God
Re-Affirmation – Restate the affirmation
Gratitude
Release

ABNORMAL p.144 Science of Mind by Holmes
God, the Universal Intelligence is everywhere and responds to consciousness.

The God in me is Pure Health and how I think reflects in my body.

I choose to make my mind reflect a healthy body.

I cancel and delete worry, fear, anger jealousy, and any emotional thought that could lead to suffering.

My thoughts and emotions today reflect perfect health and give me positive reactions to Life.

I live in gratitude for all of Life.
And So it is!

1 comment:

  1. HI my dear friend from high school !
    First let me say this:
    SEEING YOU AT OUR REUNION WAS AT THE TOP OF MY HIGHLIGHT LIST !
    What a pleasant surprise. Just wish we had had more time to visit.
    BUT, your blog will allow that now.
    I will be back to check your previous posts later when my morning settles down.
    Until then, here's one of your hugs.
    B-R-E-A-T-H-E...

    ReplyDelete