About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

God is The Eternal Presence of Perfection

This week, I have had contact with several friends including myself that are dealing with some serious health issues.  I love to turn Ernest Holmes in the Science of Mind to help me get a better idea.  The following comes from what he says about Tumors and Cancer on pages 234-236 but it applies to any ailment or disease.  Where there are quotations, I am quoting text by Holmes.

 

God is the Eternal Presence of Perfection

 

There is One Universal Mind we call God.  God is not a man out there in the sky.  It is a Presence that exists everywhere all the time.

“There is but One Mind and we are in it.”  Out thoughts are in it too and whatever we think goes into it and it then acts on our thoughts.  In the Native American cultures, the elders and leaders taught that every thought is a prayer.  It is not a concept that is exclusive to any religion or spiritual practice.

If we have destructive emotions, desires or ideas that are allowed to become default habits, they may grow into a bodily condition or disease.  “Disease without thought could not manifest, no matter what the disease may be.”

It doesn’t mean that the health issue arises because I am thinking about a particular ailment.  I may be constantly fearful or angry or self-critical and it manifest in my body as acne or a tumor.  Sometimes worrying about a disease like “there’s cancer in my family” can create the effect depending on how much “thought” you give the “fear”.

“Erase the thoughts of a false growth or false condition,”  Holmes says, “and the effect or manifestation will be healed.”  Declare, “Every plant which my Heavenly Father hath not planted shall be rooted up.”  The “Heavenly Father” in us is the Eternal Presence and Perfection.  A false growth can be a tumor, cyst, kidney or gallstone, or even warts or acne, or it can be a chronic disease. 

I know there is nothing for these false conditions to feed upon.  Today I do not believe in anything but whole perfect and complete health.  My body has healing power!

Declare – “Divine Love within me removes from my consciousness every thought unlike God (or Good).”  God is perfection and God sustains and nourishes my body.  Everything in my body comes from this One Creative Mind.  I work with this Presence in me to create only health.  My thoughts are about great health because that is what I want.  If I think about disease or pain or false growths, I am feeding them.  I nourish and feed Perfect Health.

I eliminate any depression, misunderstandings, maladjustments, or frustrations in my life.

God is all there is and God creates the divine order.  God expresses perfection in my body and that is the only thought I allow in my mind.  God is a part of me and it “forever cleanses, heals, and renews every organ and every atom in my body after the pattern of perfection.”

I freshen my thoughts.  I have faith and trust the perfection of God in my life.  Perfect Principle produces perfect accretion in my body.

Everything is made from God’s creation.  Let it only allow that creation to work in perfect health and manifestation through my/our body.  Divine Spirit implants perfect, whole and pure health.  That is what I think about – anything else is eliminated.

Spirit in me is perfectly and completely manifest.  Every shadow of erroneous conclusions is wiped out. I focus on the Truth which sustains vitality.

I know that when there is pain or other symptoms because of these things going on it is hard to keep our thoughts on this perfect health.   I met a lady one time who got rid of her migraines by saying, “God doesn’t get migraines.”  I say over and over, “God doesn’t experience pain.  This pain is NOT God.”  My faith is strong.  I know this is true.  If I dwell on pain or discomfort, I feed it.  I feed “God doesn’t have any pain.”  The pain goes away. 

These thoughts end with my gratitude and thankfulness for my health and vitality.  I then release these Truths and know they are the thoughts working through my body.  And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment