About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Daily, I post a Science of Mind mini-treatment. The page numbers are for the text, The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes. (For more information on Affirmative Prayer Treatment, see previous posts.)

Abnormal p. 440

The only thing in Life that is 100% consistent is God. God is the most normal thing in existence.

God is in me and being focused on God guarantees a happy life.

I focus on God and give my directions to legitimate purposes. I always feel happy.

I change sad, depressed, unhappy, feelings by turning to giving to others and to the whole.

I find a new inflow of happiness and purpose.

I gratefully give and share my God-self with others.

This is Fun. And so it is!

________________________

This ONE was for yesterday July 3, 2009

Abnormal p.476

God is everything.

God is in the Center of my Being but God is also in my intellect and physical body.

I maintain a Physical, Mental, and Spiritual balance by always knowing that the Universal Force is part of everything.

I deny the temptation to only focus on my ego thoughts.

I catch myself and return to balance and harmony of my physical, mental, and Spiritual self through awareness of God’s presence.

I feel whole and I am grateful.

This is always true. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment