About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

“God is Love.”

[The following is a treatment submitted to Holiday Treatments for the Soul, a small publication by the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta of Treatments by our Practitioners and Interns and Ministers. It will come out in December probably.]


God is Love. Love is God. Love - God is omnipresent all the time but during the Holidays even the non-religious person turns their focus towards Love as it physically manifest in family and friends. I am excited to embrace the feelings of this season because no other time during the year is there so much potential to feel the Love of God through others. There is only One Love. It’s all One Power. What do I know about the Holidays and Love? I know what I always know. God is Love and it manifests in physical form through me as Love, Joy, Health, Peace, and Prosperity. I see Love in everyone behind the shopping, the packages, and the false stress on the surface. The truth is Love.

Everywhere I go, everyone I see, everything I do has Love, is Love. So much Joy fills my heart I have to give it to others. There is nothing but Love in my heart now through the Holiday Season. I am so grateful for this wonderful feeling in and around me. It fills me up and there is no room for anything else.

With these words, I give their meaning to the universe and walk in a world of Infinite Love. So it is.

Katherine Wheelus Dannels

No comments:

Post a Comment