About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Friday, August 21, 2009

Dreams and how to interpret them

Friday, August 21, 2009

On Sunday, I will be at the Inner Space at 185 Allen Rd., Atlanta, GA to participate in the Aura Feel Good day with other healers from 12 noon to 7 p.m.  Last night I dreamed of both a heavy snow and then of the ocean.  These are positive symbols, but I am not going into specifics just yet.  The point I want to make is that any dream can have general symbols, but each book on the market about dream meanings is subjective to the person writing the book.

For example, in one of my many books the color purple in a dream is regarded negatively.  But purple is a power color for me as it has always been my favorite color.  In my studies of astrology, I found that the color lavender, another shade of purple, is my soul actualization color.  I could never regard it as a negative occurring in my dreams.  

A dream symbol that is interpreted as a bad omen by one writer may be good by another school of thought.  And neither of them may mean to you what your subconscious is trying to tell you.  I may dream about flowers and gardens and "maybe" I am dreaming about my inner garden of Eden - but maybe, since we build gardens, I am just dreaming about my work.

On Sunday, I am presenting myself as the Wise Woman Healer.  I look at the list of the other healers who are focusing on one or two modalities and think about it.  Perhaps it could be a better way to attract people that are familiar with their speciality - but that just isn't my way to work.  My way is to work in whatever way my inner guide and inner "God" light tells me is the best way to work with someone.  It may be dreams or animal messages or guided visualization or something else. It starts with me finding out what the person I am talking to is seeking and then taking them in whatever direction their inner guide calls needs to explore.  

My dream, which had other significant symbols said to give joy and energy but also inner peace and quiet, to be creative, to follow my own unique spiritual path, and to show others how NOT to be afraid to take the inner journey.  I am beginning a new, busy and useful time leaping into the unknown. I am really excited, but a little nervous.  I know I will do well. 

I invite you my readers to come along on this journey with me - call, write me, or come to Inner Space - or even better yet, come to the Garden.

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment