About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Announcement and Dream and Affirmative Prayer

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First – An Announcement:

Inner Space in Atlanta is having an Aura Feel Good day next Sunday, August 23.
I, Katherine Ari, am participating as one of the Healers. The way it works – people come from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and pay only $15 for 3 - 15 minute sessions with one of the Healers. There are many different kinds of healing workers that day. There will also be 30 minute talks by the healers. Since this is my first time I opted not to speak – but please come and request a session with me. Everyone who attends will fill out information forms and then the healers can contact you.

My work includes time in our private garden and is part of the treatment or session.
I am excited and hope to see you.


DREAMS

I dreamed about a row of evergreens the other night. The message of evergreens is to adapt to the situation whatever it is. In today’s economic challenge, it is time for each of us to adapt – to adjust how we do things and when we do things. Many occupations that have in the past been secure are not so secure these days. The thing is that prosperity and money still exist and we have to believe in prosperity – not lack. God made us all in the likeness of God. God IS prosperity and abundance. Everything we see is evidence of that because God made everything and continues to make everything. God made us and therefore we are also prosperity and abundance. It is REAL. Anything else is a false and temporary condition. But we must watch our thoughts. We create what we think about. Consciously, we must think about what we want to create – not what we don’t want – in our lives. And don’t forget to say thank you to others, thank you for the money we have and thank you for our abundant prosperity, thank you to God. These are the thoughts I choose to think today. And as they are a treatment I end my thoughts – and so it is!

Katherine Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment