About Kaleidoscopic Aha!

I have Aha! moments everyday. They are kaleidoscopic - always full of color, shapes, and different ideas constantly in motion. I tell stories, write Affirmative Prayers, and share insights from my years of Life Experiences. My subjects are about Art, Meditation, Animals and Nature, Spirituality, the Other Worlds, Intuitive Readings, Numerology, Oracle and Tarot Cards, Shapeshifting, and more stories.  Some are informational essays that give an understanding of the stories themselves.

"I promise Something for Everyone. If there is a subject important to you missing, email me and I'll see what I can do."

Monday, September 7, 2009

Announcement

Katherine Ari, Wise Woman Guide is

OPEN FOR BUSINESS Monday September 7, 2009

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed to see just what you are doing with your life. Your accomplishments sure exceed anything I have done with my life, and I thought I had done quite a lot. Just the other day I made a list of past endeavors as follows:
    Newspaper Reporter (1-1/2 yrs)
    Copywriter (4 years)
    Runner in footraces (15 years)
    Substitute Teacher (6 years0
    Fourth Grade Teacher (1 yr)
    Artist(Weaver of Wallhangings 25 years)
    Jewelry teacher (11 years)
    Wire-Wrap Artist(13 years)
    Poet (all my life)
    Gardener/Landscaper (40 years)
    World Traveler (17 countries)
    U.S. Traveler (47 States)
    Entrepenurer (2 businesses)
    Mother (four children)
    Wife(2 marriages= 35 years)
    University Student (6 years)
    Juvenile Probation/Counselor(18 yrs.)
    Nudist (8 yrs)
    I guess that a pretty vibrant and full record of achievements huh?

    ReplyDelete